[OpenStack-Infra] Change of Public Key
Xicheng Chang
2015-07-15 21:12:26 UTC
Dear Infra team,

Due to a recent job change, Jerry Zhao, the original admin for user
"compass_ci" is transferring his infra-related work to me for both
stackforge/compass-core and stackforge/compass-adapters projects. I would
like to update the public key for these two projects. Please advise.

The content of public key is stored here. Thanks

*Xicheng Chang*
Xicheng Chang
*-Xicheng Chang*
Elizabeth K. Joseph
2015-07-16 03:21:22 UTC
Post by Xicheng Chang
Dear Infra team,
Due to a recent job change, Jerry Zhao, the original admin for user
"compass_ci" is transferring his infra-related work to me for both
stackforge/compass-core and stackforge/compass-adapters projects. I would
like to update the public key for these two projects. Please advise.
As I understand it, you're asking us to change the public key for the
Compass CI user which registered with the address
dev-***@syscompass.org.

This is something you can do. Log in to Gerrit
(https://review.openstack.org) with this account, and see step #3 here
to change your SSH key:
http://docs.openstack.org/infra/system-config/third_party.html#creating-a-service-account
(this is the documentation for creating a CI account, but this step
gives you the details regardless of whether you're adding or deleting
keys).

Note: This is unrelated to the compass-core and compass-adapters
projects directly, projects themselves do not have SSH keys associated
with them, only users do.

Let us know if you have any questions.
Jerry Zhao

Elizabeth K. Joseph
2015-07-16 03:48:09 UTC
Post by Jerry Zhao
Hi
I am afraid this account was created long ago through email request instead of the procedure mentioned in the doc, so I don't have the password to login Gerrit with.
I see. Since we switched to self-service accounts the only process we
have for editing information is for you to create a new CI account
using the self-service process I linked to in the last email. You'll
want to go ahead and do that and update your system to use the new
account.

Let us know when you've done this so we can then take care of cleaning
up the old account.
Xicheng Chang
2015-07-17 17:55:55 UTC
Hi Lyz,

The "third party testing doc" recommends that 3rd party CI accounts should
be added to the Third Party CI mail filter list
<https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/270> by contacting
coordinators. Is there a group email address for those coordinators or
should I just send an email to all of them?

Thanks,
Xicheng
*-Xicheng Chang*
Anita Kuno
2015-07-21 19:05:37 UTC
Post by Xicheng Chang
Hi Lyz,
The "third party testing doc" recommends that 3rd party CI accounts should
be added to the Third Party CI mail filter list
<https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/270> by contacting
coordinators. Is there a group email address for those coordinators or
should I just send an email to all of them?
Thanks,
Xicheng
Hi Xicheng:

Anyone on this list can help you if you provide the name of the gerrit
ci account: https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/440,members

I am on this list and can help you if you provide the name of the gerrit
ci account.

I can't speak for the others on this list but for something like this I
prefer if someone talks to me on irc.

Thanks,
Anita.
irc nick: anteaya
Mikhail Medvedev
2015-07-21 20:21:30 UTC
Hi Xicheng,

Let me know your new gerrit account name and I can add to third-party CI
gerrit group.

thanks,

Mikhail Medvedev (irc:mmedvede)
Post by Xicheng Chang
be added to the Third Party CI mail filter list
<https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/270> by contacting
coordinators. Is there a group email address for those coordinators or
should I just send an email to all of them?
Thanks,
Xicheng
Anyone on this list can help you if you provide the name of the gerrit
ci account: https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/440,members
I am on this list and can help you if you provide the name of the gerrit
ci account.
I can't speak for the others on this list but for something like this I
prefer if someone talks to me on irc.
Thanks,
Anita.
irc nick: anteaya
Post by Xicheng Chang
On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 8:48 PM, Elizabeth K. Joseph <
Post by Jerry Zhao
Post by Jerry Zhao
Hi
I am afraid this account was created long ago through email request
instead of the procedure mentioned in the doc, so I don't have the
password
Post by Xicheng Chang
to login Gerrit with.